Saturday, June 6, 2009

Havent posted lately

I just saw that my last post was on May 11th. I guess you can say Ive been in a funk lately. I feel like I havent had a moment to myself, my craft room is a disaster and I cant seem to get anything done or even started for that matter. Then to top it all off I had a bad situation happen at Jads so I decided to leave their design team. Long story and Im sad to see it come to an end but it was for the best. Im very happy to say Im still on the creative teams for Scrapdish and melissa Daniel designs. Both teams have super creative people on it and I have had a great time taking part. Now I just have to get out of my funk and get moving and even try and apply for some more design teams. Since its summer I hope to have more "me" time. Well hopefully you will see more things being posted. Stay tuned.

No comments: