Tuesday, January 12, 2010

365 a day in the life of....day 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12

Im thinking this project challenge needs a name something to make it more personal for me so Im playing with the name of a day in the life... now I need to fill in the ... any suggestions?
So here is 5 days of photos.

Day 8: Capture laughter
My boys were playing with a helicopter and my oldest was making it crash and then the youngest would crack up which would make my oldest start laughing.




Day 9: out and about and use your cell phone
I couldnt help but take this picture. My son and my friends son were so happy driving the car shopping cart that I just had to capture that moment.



Day 10: An introduction to something new
Ive had this game called Animal scramble for over a year and we have never played it so I thought lets get this out and get it going. The kids ages 2 1/2 to 7 1/2 all loved it.




Day 11: Something fun I like to do
So I really loved the Twilight series books and loved the movies (so far) I guess you could even say Im obsessed but not too bad. I started reading New Moon again and at the moment that is what I enjoy doing when I have the time and quiet to do so.



Day 12: A treat
I love to go get iced/blended/frapps mochas. So anytime I can get away and get one its a treat. McDonalds just started selling mochas frapp and I gotta say I really am liking them.


Well thats it for today. Keep snapin!

No comments: