Tuesday, January 19, 2010

365...day 13,14,15,16,17,18

Day 13: Something that gives you grief
Oh boy I have a good one, actually I wanted to take a picture of my husband but he wasnt home so I took a pic of my van. It seems to always have something going on. For the last 2 1/2 weeks the engine light has been flashing and was told not to drive it. Well a friend of our husband works on cars and he was suppose to take a look at it two weekends ago and still hasnt looked it over so in my garage it sits.



Day 14: Junk drawer
I have so many junk places that I really didnt know which one to take a pic of so I decided my junk cabinet. Here holds missing pieces, broken toys and just stuff that I really dont know where to put.


Day 15: I feel pretty
I love to get pedicures but with money being tight I only get one a year and I save that for summer since I live in flipflops during the summer. Well I decided to give myself a pedi. And Jonah wanted in on the picture so here are my newly painted toes and my youngest.


Day 16: Just for kicks
I love these shoes. So comfortable but one of my good friends hate them so I try to make sure I wear them whenever she is around.


Day 17: Weather
I totally missed this prompt so I went out this morning and snapped a pic. The sun was peaking out through the clouds but there is still a chilliness in the air. The kids were waiting at the bus stop so I thought heres my weather pic.


Day 18: A thought
This cabinet use to be my grandmothers who has been gone about 24 years. I loved her with all my heart and not a day goes by I dont think of her. In this cabinet held all her treaures and I loved to open it and play with the stuff inside. Now I have my own treasures inside.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: