Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 19 How in the (blank)!

Day 19 and todays picture prompt was called "how in the or what the?" So Jonah is a total chocolate hound and so on this day I caught him in the act of enjoying his favorite thing...chocolate. He was sitting on the couch with a cup of chocolate milk, which he got the lid off, dunking oreo sticks into the milk. Todays promple was perfect because apond viewing this scene my first thought was what the *? and then came how in the **** did you get this. Well later I found the lid of his cup comes off pretty easy and then in our panty was one of the kids chairs pushed up against the shelf that has some of our treats. Well instead of getting mad I grabbed my camera and snapped these shots. They are only little for such a short time why get mad just get your camera.






























No comments: