Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

Day 20: Outside
The challenge was to go out around town and take a pictures of lines of a building but I didnt get too far outside. This is a picture of my favorite yard decoration. It lights up at night and is so pretty.


Day 21: Shoes (Well a foot and hand)
I love kids bare feet so I just snapped this shot.


Day 22: Addictions
Quaker dips, I can not eat just one and I shouldnt even have one but I crave them. I just went out and bought 11 boxes of them (they were on sale really cheap) right now its my treat if I workout.


Day 23: Teptation/weakness
Reese Peanut butter cups are my favorite candy of all times. I cant pass one up. At halloween I dig them out of the kids stash and hid them. Yes Im a bad mom.


Day 24: Outside fun
I went with my own theme today and that was to go outside and have some fun.


Day 25: Sleeping baby
I love the kids when they sleep they always look so peaceful. Jaden was so cute snuggled up next to his teddy bear and the cutest thing of all is he never hardly ever sleeps with a stuffed animal.

No comments: